Customer Resolution Specialist- Shareholder Services
Location: College Station
Posted on: March 10, 2019
We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative English/Spanish
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 12,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative, serving 16,000 clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world's leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide.
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped we'll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins out team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected be applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed.
Our key values - Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage - drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond today's problems to find tomorrow's solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals.
A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
To lead the global People function as it partners with our business leaders to drive the people and culture agenda, anticipate the competitive landscape and achieve the strategic ambitions of the business. To ensure use of innovative approaches to attract, develop and retain the best talent for Computershare, whilst keeping the employee experience at the heart of everything we do.
The Bilingual English/Spanish (required skills)- Customer Service Representative is a key role in our organization accountable for engaging the shareholders of our client and delivering first-class customer service on our single client team. Our Specialists resolve complex issues related to shareholder's accounts and transactions, ensuring the highest levels of customer service and building shareholder confidence with each interaction. They serve as a subject matter expert in areas related to shareholder inquiries in order to efficiently resolve shareholder issues for a single client.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Responds to customers via inbound/outbound calls or written correspondence to the day-to-day activities generated by claimant, shareholders, or other participants with relation to our client; and provides customers with exceptional customer service and a positive impression of self and organization through courteous, prompt, and responsive resolution of customer inquiries.
- Researches account and transaction information and record to resolve issues and discrepancies; provides documentation on customer activities and information on products and services. Uses multiple computer systems to locate, interpret, and communicate information to provide exceptional customer service.
- Provides up to date and accurate information by utilizing knowledge of internal systems to source, interpret and communicate information to customers.
- Escalates more complicated issues to appropriate Team Leader or ATL; identifies stakeholder, claimant trends or common issues and communicates to their Team Leader or ATL as appropriate.
- Promotes additional services/ communication channels to customers when necessary.
- Delivers first-class customer service
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
- Intellectual agility/critical thinking
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving orientation
- Service orientation
- Detail orientation
- Technologically savvy
- Customer Service focused
- Strong ability to use technology - dual monitors, navigate multiple screens
- Strong reading comprehension
- Confident, friendly phone skills
- Read and comprehend scripting in a clear manner
- Good math skills - perform simple calculations (#, value of shares)
- Present information in a logical/common sense manner
- Display empathy - some callers are transferring shares due to a loss in the family
- Clear pronunciation
- Ability to master multi-tasking - typical tasks involve account research, functions on screen, remaining engaged with shareholder/caller
- Open to receive and apply constructive criticism
- Strong writing skills in English and Spanish - update account record
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
High school diploma/GED required. College degree preferred; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to speak and hear on a telephone system is a requirement and essential function Experience in financial services software and MS Office preferred.
English/Spanish Bilingual. Ability to read/comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one/small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization in both English and Spanish.
Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-- The noise level in the environment is typical of an open office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
REWARDS AS UNIQUE AS YOU
- A choice medical insurance plans designed to meet your needs
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid time off - You'll accrue 3 weeks your first year!
- Nine Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program
- Wellness programs
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Banking and investments plans
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Employee discounts for wellness, auto & homeowners insurance, wireless service and more---
To learn more, visit us at www.computershare.com/mycareer.
Your career is waiting.
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Computershare, College Station , Customer Resolution Specialist- Shareholder Services, Hospitality & Tourism , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!