Banquet House Person - Embassy Suites College Stat
Company: Avion Hospitality
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Banquet House Person is
responsible for set-up and clean-up of banquet functions as well as
monitoring assigned sections during the events to ensure all
patrons are served. This position has varying shifts including
nights and weekends.Job Duties & Functions
- Provides guests with the finest quality of service at all times
and in a warm and enthusiastic manner.
- Vacuums, sweeps, mops, polishes, wipes areas clean before,
during and after events.
- Ensures that the banquet area is maintained in a clean,
organized, and safe condition.
- Ensures that at the close of a function and at the end of the
workday, all banquet rooms are cleared and securely locked.
- Ensures all equipment is stored in the designated area.
- Is always present in room and greets guests upon arrival.
- Maintains banquet and hotel standards of food, beverage, and
quality guest service.
- Is available to present menus, answer questions and take food
and beverage orders.
- Cooks or otherwise prepares food according to recipe.
- Assists in food production according to menu and number of
persons to be served.
- Monitors tables in assigned section ensuring all patrons are
- Clears and cleans tables; resets counters and tables.
- Maintains kitchen and wait station by keeping area tidy and
clean and stocks assigned areas at the end of each shift.
- Ensures tips are reported properly for tax processing.
- Other duties as assigned.Education & Experience
- Three to six months related experience; or equivalent
combination of training and experience.
- Requires the ability to read, write, and speak the English
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations;
includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and
requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats
others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or
- Knowledge of, and ability to, appropriately interpret and
follow policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security
procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment
and materials properly.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly
and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether verbal
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work
and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside
of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business
need.Powered by JazzHRFNsflipNB2
Keywords: Avion Hospitality, College Station , Banquet House Person - Embassy Suites College Stat, Hospitality & Tourism , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!