General Surgery Physician College Station (Physician #)
Company: Baylor Scott and White Health
Location: College Station
Posted on: August 11, 2019
Baylor Scott and White Health Medical Center
College Station, TX
Baylor Scott and White Health Medical Center - College Station is
seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon for a position in our 124 bed Level
III Trauma Center in College Station, TX.
We are seeking a General Surgeon with a passion for patient care to
grow within our Department of Surgery, General Surgery
- Join a team of two experienced General Surgeons.
- Bread and butter general surgery.
- At least three years of associated experience preferred, but
will consider new graduates.
- Build upon and support an established program of excellence for
About College Station, TX
- Centrally located between Dallas, Austin, Houston and San
- Rapidly growing and thriving community, great for children and
- Division I University Metro with a population around
- Home to Texas A&M University and SEC Sports!
- Low crime rate, lower cost of living, and higher compensation =
Better quality of life
- Outstanding exemplary public, private, and parochial school
- Over 1800 acres of plush public parks and sports facilities,
numerous golf courses with Country Club living, lush nature trails,
challenging bike trails, a winery, historic downtown marketplace,
Broadway shows and lakes for boating, fishing, and swimming. This
is a wonderful family town!
For additional information, please send your CV and direct your
Teresa Washington, Physician Recruiter - [Click Here to Apply] ;
[Click Here to Apply]
Join Baylor Scott & White Health
The largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor
Scott & White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor
Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare. Known for
exceptional patient care for more than a century, Baylor Scott &
White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 500 patient care
sites, 5,800 affiliated physicians and 35,000 employees as well as
the Scott & White Health Plan.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the
Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her
specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as
defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of
Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Keyphrases: general surgery jobs, surgery jobs, surgeon jobs,
general surgeon jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs,
cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular
surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and
cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery
jobs, colo rectal surgeon jobs, colo rectal surgery jobs, neuro
surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, oral plastic surgery jobs, oral
plastic surgeon jobs, pediatric oral surgery jobs, pediatric oral
surgeon jobs, dental oral surgery jobs, dentist oral surgeon jobs,
dentist oral surgery jobs, maxillofacial oral surgeon jobs,
maxillofacial oral surgery jobs, oral maxillofacial surgeon jobs,
oral maxillofacial surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs,
cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs,
pediatric vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs,
surg tech jobs, surgery tech jobs, surgical tech jobs, gynecologic
surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Baylor Scott and White Health, College Station , General Surgery Physician College Station (Physician #), Healthcare , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!