Psychology (Ph.D. Only)
Company: Baylor Scott and White Health
Location: College Station
Posted on: August 6, 2019
Family Practice-Without OB opening in College Station, Texas. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest non-profit, private
health system in Texas. We are seeking a Clinical Psychologist to
join the Behavioral Health Department in "Aggieland" College
Baylor Scott & White Health Behavioral Health Department
- Join an excellent team of psychiatrists, psychologists, LCSWs,
LPCs and a psychiatric nurse practitioner.
- Responsibilities include outpatient coverage only M-F.
Responsibilities include assessment, consultation, therapy and
- On-call responsibilities are 1:7, 1 week at a time, by phone
- A highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits and
retirement package in an area with an affordable cost of
- A vertically integrated multi-disciplinary healthcare team in
which we can refer patients to every specialty
- An electronic medical record and documentation with excellent
- A nurturing, growth-minded and collegial culture
- Paid licensure renewals & generous CE budget
- Interest in ADHD testing, trauma and couples--- therapy are a
All of our psychology services are currently offered in:
- Outpatient clinics in an integrated setting working closely
with primary care physicians.
- Outpatient only practice which includes an interesting and
diverse population of patients.
About the Community
College Station is a safe and progressive environment with urban
amenities. Enjoy a professional, college community of nearly
200,000 persons located 100 miles Northwest of Houston and
centrally located between Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio.
Our community features include a low cost of living, little
traffic, low crime rates, excellent schools and entertainment
typically found in larger communities. We are home to Texas A&M
University, one of the largest public universities in the nation.
Texas A&M hosts many cultural events as well as Southeastern
Conference (SEC) sporting events. We have excellent public and
private schools as well as a local community college with over
About Baylor Scott & White
Baylor Health Care System, based in Dallas, and Scott & White
Healthcare, based in Temple, Texas formed a new organization,
Baylor Scott & White Health in 2013 that combines the strengths of
their two nationally recognized health systems. Baylor Scott &
White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care
access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus
employees and the Scott & White Health Plan.
Apply online to formally be considered.
To learn more, please direct your inquiry to: Tara Moore, Physician
- Doctorate Degree in Psychology
- Licensed to Practice Psychology in the state of Texas.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Baylor Scott and White Health, College Station , Psychology (Ph.D. Only), Healthcare , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!