Company: Merritt Hawkins
Location: College Station
Posted on: April 8, 2019
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in College Station, Texas. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job
Description & Requirements
Psychiatrist in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time Pay Rate: $285000.00 -
Seeking an exceptional psychiatrist to join our team, and structure
their practice the way they want!
- Income potential of over $400,000
- Adolescent, adult and geriatric service lines offered
- Employed, private practice, or 1099 options
- Multidisciplinary approach to patient care including
recreational therapists, social workers, psychologist, psychiatric
nurse practitioners, and psychiatrists
- Inpatient, POP/IOP, and outpatient options. Build a practice
the way you want.--
- Facility just celebrated its 4th birthday
- Part of a large, national behavioral health organizationWe know
that life is about more than just work, because of that our
community is ranked the 41st best place to live in the United
States by the 2018 Survey. Why you might ask?--
- The George W. Bush Presidential Library attracts more than
125,000 visitors each year.
- The city also houses Texas A&M University, a Southeastern
Conference school well-known for conducting research projects for
major agencies such as NASA, the National Science Foundation and
the Office of Naval Research.
- We offer a warm climate, low unemployment rate, low property
taxes, and affordable housing costs. T
- You'll find our community is overflowing with small-town charm
and offers easy transportation access to--Dallas, Houston, and San
- Safe neighborhoods and good healthcare(that you will be apart
of) certainly don't hurt!
- --Highly rated public schools are the icing on the cake!
If you are tired of your practice just being ordinary, contact us
today to step into the extraordinary.--
MD or DO
Board Certified in Psychiatry
Texas Medical License or ability to obtain
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare,
Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases:
psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric
nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, College Station , Psychiatrist, Healthcare , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!