Adult Psychiatry Physician (Physician #)
Company: Baylor Scott and White Health
Location: College Station
Posted on: February 27, 2019
Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest healthcare system in Texas. As we expand our department, we are seeking 1 outstanding board certified general psychiatrist to join the Psychiatry Department at our facility located in "Aggieland" College Station, Texas.
Baylor Scott & White Health Psychiatry Department offers:
- A highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits and retirement package in an area with an affordable cost of living
- A vertically integrated multi-disciplinary healthcare team in which we can refer patients to every specialty
- An electronic medical record and documentation with excellent transcription software
- A nurturing, growth-minded and collegial culture
- Paid licensure renewals & CME
- 1:6 call rotation in one week periods. Call taken from home by telephone; very low call volume.
- May qualify for up to $160k in student loan repayment through the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
All of our psychiatry services are currently offered in:
- Outpatient clinics in an integrated setting working closely with Primary care physicians.
- Outpatient only practice which includes a broad array of diagnoses and servicing a wide variety of patients in the community to include a college student population.
About the Community
College Station is a safe and progressive environment with urban amenities. Enjoy a professional, college community of nearly 200,000 persons located 100 miles Northwest of Houston and centrally located between Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. Our community features include a low cost of living, little traffic, low crime rates, excellent schools and entertainment typically found in larger communities. We are home to Texas A&M University, one of the largest public universities in the nation. Texas A&M hosts many cultural events as well as South Eastern Conference (SEC) sporting events. We have excellent public and private schools as well as a local community college with over 10,000 students.
Baylor Health Care System, based in Dallas, and Scott & White Healthcare, based in Temple, Texas formed a new organization, Baylor Scott & White Health in 2013 that combines the strengths of their two nationally recognized health systems. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan.
Apply online to be considered.
To learn more, please direct your CV and inquiry to: Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter, at [Click Here to Apply]
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Baylor Scott and White Health, College Station , Adult Psychiatry Physician (Physician #), Healthcare , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!