Otolaryngology Physician College Station
Company: Baylor Scott and White Health
Location: College Station
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Otolaryngology opening in College Station, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a General Otolaryngologist for a position in the College Station region, which includes offices in College Station, TX and Brenham, TX. Candidates must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history. Candidates should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic test in and expedient and professional manner. Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
The Department of Otolaryngology is comprised of 2 providers and offers comprehensive ENT services. Additional details include:
- General ENT practice
- Outpatient practice with surgical and inpatient service
- Call 1:5
- Work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated health system
- Our College Station Hospital is a Level III Trauma Center and the newest hospital in the region
- Epic EMR
- Centrally located between Dallas, Austin, Houston and San Antonio
- Rapidly growing and thriving community, great for children and young adults
- Division I University Metro with a population around 250,000
- Home to Texas A&M University and SEC Sports!
- Low crime rate, lower cost of living, and higher compensation = Better quality of life
- Outstanding exemplary public, private, and parochial school options
- Over 1800 acres of plush public parks and sports facilities, numerous golf courses with Country Club living, lush nature trails, challenging bike trails, a winery, historic downtown marketplace, Broadway shows and lakes for boating, fishing, and swimming. This is a wonderful family town!
For additional information, please send your CV and direct your inquiry to:
Teresa Washington, SHRM-CP
-- Location/Facility - Baylor Scott and White Clinic - College Station Rock Prairie
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
-- Specialty/Department/Practice - Otolaryngology / ENT
-- Shift/Schedule - Full-Time
-- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
-- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
-- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
-- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
-- CME reimbursement and paid time off
-- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: Baylor Scott and White Health, College Station , Otolaryngology Physician College Station, Healthcare , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!