Lasso This CNRA Texas Opportunity for Locums Coverage, Today
Location: College Station
Posted on: October 6, 2018
Anesthesiology opening in College Station, Texas. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com This client is looking for a CRNA locums to assist due to growth at their hospital. Population to be seen is adult and pediatrics. Typical cases include ICT, OB and normal Bread and Butter. Full time hours offered and on call is only required for those covering OB. Immediate need, if you are Texas licensed this client would love to see your resume today. Please reach out to the recruiter attached to this job posting to get started ASAP.
- Adult and Pediatric Population
- Must be Texas Licensed
- 40 Hours Per Week
- W-2 Employment Opportunity
- First day comprehensive medical insurance, domestic partner benefit and 401(K)
- Full service licensing department covers all fees and document processing
- Furnished housing and travel arrangements
- 24/7 access to customer service and support team
- Unlimited continuing education benefits Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs, nurse anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist pain management jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs, crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs, certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs, anesthesiology technician jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs, pediatric anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs, anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, pain management anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, College Station , Lasso This CNRA Texas Opportunity for Locums Coverage, Today, Healthcare , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!