RN Emergency - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: November 13, 2023
CHI St. Joseph Health Madison Hospital is located Madisonville TX
and is a 30 bed critical access hospital. Our Emergency Room
consists of 5 beds.
Job Summary / Purpose
Responsible for the delivery of excellence in patient care through
assessing, formulating nursing diagnoses and establishing goals,
planning and implementing intervention and evaluating patient care
outcomes. With the staff nurse's professional practice he/she
Responsible for participating in and maintaining quality, cost
effectiveness and guest relations. Provide patient care in
compliance with hospital policies and procedures and the standards
of professional nursing practice as defined by the Board of Nurse
Examiners for the State of Texas.
Required Education and Experience
Associates Degree in Nursing or Diploma
* At least one (1) year of RN experience
* Demonstrated competence in Registered Nurse I performance
expectations or meets experience requirements upon hire
Required Licensure and Certifications
* Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of
* Certifications for Nursing Specialty, if applicable (see
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
* Effective Communication
* Knowledge of the principles and skills of the nursing process to
provide patient care and treatment.
* Critical thinking skills
* Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills both written and
* Basic Computer skills - familiarity with Windows based software
Keywords: Common Spirit, College Station , RN Emergency - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Madisonville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!