Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg
Company: Nexion Health
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN)Starting Rate:
$1.50/hr. for 2pm-10pm
$2.00/hr. for 10pm-6am
Ask us about or Level 1 and 2 educational programs. RNs can earn up
to an additional $.75 per hour per level with the potential of an
additional $1.50 per hour increase in pay. We also offer a Tuition
Reimbursement opportunity, as well as our Family Scholarship
Your talents, skills and hearts are in high demand. Join our team
of collaborative healthcare professionals and work closely with a
cross-functional team to create an environment of quality health
and wellness of the minds, bodies and spirit s of our residents.
Nexion affiliates operate 56 skilled nursing and rehabilitation as
well as assisted living facilities in Louisiana, Mississippi and
Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living
campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique
regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our
positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member
testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Summary:
Registered nurses oversee the activities of the nursing staff. The
RN is responsible for overseeing each patient's overall health and
medical histories. By taking a patient's entire history into
account, the RN can ensure that each individual receives the best
care possible. In addition to the basic duties performed by nursing
assistants and LPN's, RN's are also responsible for advanced
activities such as starting intravenous infusions, administering
oxygen, monitoring blood sugar levels and consulting with the
* Evaluates assigned patients
* Plans, implements and documents nursing care.
* Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
* Performs various patient tests and administers medications within
the scope of practice of the RN.
* Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
* Performs a variety of tasks.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Valid registration as an RN in the state of Practice
* Completion of relevant state Board of Nursing approved.
We offer our RNs:
* Competitive wage
* Excellent benefits packages
* Opportunity to make a difference in the community
p. EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: Nexion Health, College Station , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Navasota, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!