RN Emergency Department - ED - Emergency Department
Company: St. Joseph Health College Station Hospital - Colle
Location: College Station
Posted on: September 16, 2023
RN Emergency DepartmentOverview
Every day in emergency nursing is different. You're a multitasker
who can react quickly as you'll prioritize patients based on their
medical necessity while providing emergency triage to others. As
part of our ER team, you'll partner with an experienced clinical
team to deliver stabilizing care to our patients.
To thrive as an ER nurse, you should exhibit teamwork,
professionalism, critical thinking skills, and a willingness to
take on additional projects such as patient experience initiatives.
More than anything, you should be energetic and motivated to
provide quality care to our patients, maintaining their dignity at
St. Joseph Health College Station Hospital is a 167-bed facility
that offers a Level III Trauma unit. We are also an accredited
Chest Pain Center, a certified Primary Stroke Center, and a Joint
Commission-accredited joint replacement program.
We are part of CommonSpirit Health which operates 139 hospitals and
more than 1,000 care sites across 21 states, making our services
accessible to nearly 1 in 4 U.S. residents.
If you are committed to social justice, health equity, and prepared
to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with us.
* Use emergency triage protocol to intake, discharge, or admit
* Deliver stabilizing care to emergency patients of all ages as
part of the larger ER team, adapting care to changes in patient's
condition as needed.
* Use knowledge of cultural differences to provide patient care
sensitive to and consistent with cultural values, beliefs, and
customs. Document the nursing care plan and changes in the
* Engage in other activities that benefit patient outcomes, such as
patient experience initiatives, mentoring, etc.
* Associates Degree in Nursing or Diploma.
* One (1) or more years of nursing experience
* Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of
* Basic Life Support (BLS)(AHA) with skills demonstration
* ACLS with skills demonstration
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
* One (1) or more years of experience in an Acute Care setting
While you're busy impacting the healthcare industry, we'll take
care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA,
matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, and
Keywords: St. Joseph Health College Station Hospital - Colle, College Station , RN Emergency Department - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!