RN II Operating Room - OR - Operating Room
Company: St. Joseph Health College Station Hospital - Colle
Location: College Station
Posted on: March 16, 2023
RN II Operating RoomOverview
$20,000.00 Sign On Bonus Eligible!
CHI St. Joseph Health: Since 1936 CHI St. Joseph Health has been caring for the communities in Bryan, College Station, Brenham, Hearne, Navasota, Caldwell, Madisonville, and Bellville. With the area's only Level II Trauma Center, the first Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center, and the first accredited Chest Pain Center in the Brazos Valley, CHI St. Joseph Health is a leader in critical care and the largest provider of cardiovascular care in the region. As an integrated healthcare system, CHI St. Joseph Health includes a comprehensive network of over 100 employed providers, including primary care physicians, specialists, and advanced practice clinicians. The network consists of more than 20 ambulatory clinics featuring primary care, freestanding Emergency Room Express Clinics, and imaging and diagnostic services.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
* Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
* Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
* Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
* Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
* Associates Degree in Nursing or Diploma.
* One (1) or more years of nursing experience
* Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Texas
* Basic Life Support (BLS)(AHA) with skills demonstration
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
* One (1) or more years of experience in an Acute Care setting preferred
RN II Operating RoomOverview
Keywords: St. Joseph Health College Station Hospital - Colle, College Station , RN II Operating Room - OR - Operating Room, Healthcare , College Station, Texas
here to apply!