Company: River Pointe of Trinity Healthcare & Rehabilitatio
Posted on: March 14, 2023
River Pointe of Trinity Healthcare and Rehabilitation is
currently hiring a Physical Therapist. Join our amazing in-house
therapy team and help us provide comprehensive therapy services to
our wonderful residents.
Sign On Bonus of $10k for Full Time Physical Therapist!!!
- Evaluate patients within forty eight (48) hours of physician
- Develop effective treatment plans and obtains approval for
services from referring physician
- Treat patients according to the physician's treatment plan
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants and Aides in direct
patient care and patient related activities and adhere to facility
Supervision Policy and Procedure Matrix
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members
regarding patient progress, problems and plans
- Participate in Patient Care Conference, Utilization Review
Meeting and Rehabilitation Conferences
- Participate in in service training program for other staff in
- Record evaluations, daily treatment notes as necessary, weekly
progress notes, HFCA therapy cert/POC forms per facility policy and
- Record treatment charges daily per facility policy and
- Instruct patient's families or nursing staff in maintenance
- Participate in discharge planning
- Coordinate necessary durable medical equipment and adaptive
equipment for patients to facilitate safety and independence in
- Report any problems with department equipment so that it is
maintained in good working order
- Comply with Physical Therapy Practice Act and the facility
Policy and Procedures
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in
their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude
and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of
the therapy function in a busy rehab department.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k +
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Opportunities for growth!
River Pointe of Trinity Healthcare & Rehabilitation offers
compassionate and effective hometown care. Our focus is providing
quality skilled nursing, short-term rehabilitation, and long-term
care services in a compassionate, comfortable environment.
River Pointe of Trinity Healthcare & Rehabilitation808 South Robb
StreetTrinity, TX 75962
Keywords: River Pointe of Trinity Healthcare & Rehabilitatio, College Station , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Trinity, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...