Nurse Practitioner (Madisonville, Texas)
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Family Nurse Practitioner -QuickVisit Urgent CareMadisonville,
-Texas - -QuickVisit Urgent Care -is located in Madisonville,
Texas. We are seeking Family Nurse Practitioners -to become a part
of our team working in the urgent care/primary care setting. Your
main focus will be providing high-quality patient care as part of a
healthcare team.You will work within the scope of the medical
protocols established by the company and within the scope of your
state's license, to provide prompt, comprehensive, and competent
medical care.Essential Responsibilities
- Provides exemplary customer service to patients, visitors, and
- Provides leadership, direction, and assistance during
emergencies while maintaining a comforting and reassuring
environment for patients.
- Complies with necessary regulatory standards and licensure
requirements mandated by Federal and State Agencies (i.e. HIPAA,
OSHA, and CPR certification).
- Performs medical assessment for patients and appropriately
documents all relevant information on designated forms and/or
- Establishes and monitors a medically appropriate level of care
for clinic patients.
- Performs examinations for workers' comp, occupational medicine,
DOT, sports and other physicals, wellness tests, and pre-employment
- Oversees directs, and supports on-site laboratory, dispensing
of on-site where applicable, Rx, x- rays, injections, and
collections for direct access services.
- Performs daily Urgent Care Patient follow-up callbacks to
review treatment and check on progress.
- Works with Manager and other staff to ensure operations are
consistent with medical policy and professional standards.
- Participates in and assists with in-service and continuing
education programs for physicians, nurses, and other personnel
employed by or associated with the company.
- Assists in scheduling and providing medical coverage for
assigned clinics and other clinics, if needed. As well as doing
referrals for specialty care such as orthopedic, cardiology,
- Promotes, supports and engages in projects and activities which
will develop or improve services delivered at the clinic.
- Assures compliance with licensing, certification, and
- Place IV and initiate intravenous therapy when
- Performs medical assessment, procedures, and determines
treatment recommendations of center patients ages 6 months and
- Ability to utilize 3-5 exam rooms when working in a
- Directs and reviews all laboratory and radiology results and
develops appropriate treatment plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- -Acts with honesty and integrity in all business transactions,
including, but not limited to, employment applications/resumes,
patient records, time records, and financial transactions.Minimum
- Graduated with Advanced Practice Nurse Master's Degree
- Active Texas -Nurse Practitioner state license
- Active DEA license from state of practice if applicable
- Medical Examiners Certification for DOT physicals (ME
certification may be acquired within the first 30 days of
- Board Certified (NP must be FNP certified for six (6) months to
- BLS Certification as well as current in ACLS and PALs -Required
- Minimum 1-year applicable experience in acute/urgent care,
family practice, or emergency department setting
- Experience in pediatrics (ages 6 months and up)
- Two years of experience preferred
- Experience using an Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Minimum 1-year treating patients autonomously
- Virtual Medicine experience a plus! -Beginning pay range
$50-$60 -per hour DOE and qualifications. If you or someone you
know is interested in working for a company with patient care as
the main priority, please apply!Job Types: -Full-time, Part-time
-Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: QuickVisit, College Station , Nurse Practitioner (Madisonville, Texas), Healthcare , Huntsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...