Radiology Technician (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: November 24, 2022
US Army - Radiology Technician- US Army Enlistment
RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become
a certified Radiology Specialist responsible for operating X-ray
and related equipment used in diagnosing and treating injuries and
diseases. This is not a civilian contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Perform body section radiography, foreign body localization,
prenatal, pediatric, urogenital and radiographic examinations of
the digestive, respiratory, vascular and nervous systems
- Operate fixed and portable radiology equipment
- Prepare, assemble and adjust instruments, materials and
- Inspect and perform operator maintenance on radiology
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 46 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, College Station , Radiology Technician (Enlistment Required), Healthcare , Huntsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!