Sign on Bonus - Registered Nurse ER Nights Katy
Company: Memorial Hermann Health System
Posted on: November 15, 2022
At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional
experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to
provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that
develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on
patient care.Every employee, at every level, begins their journey
at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization
and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our
employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of
it.Job SummaryCollaborates with the physician and healthcare team
in the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process.
Provides professional nursing care to patients, including
conducting nursing assessments, assisting with exams and treatment,
patient education, and maintenance of medical records. MHHS hires
RNs based on years of experience groupings (i.e. newly licensed RN
[working under the supervision of RN clinical preceptor], less than
1 year, 1-3 years, 3 to 10 and 10+).Job DescriptionSign On Bonuses
starting at $15K for eligible candidates!Serving the Katy area for
more than 30 years, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital is known for
providing world-class clinical expertise, patient-centered care and
leading-edge technology close to home. Nationally recognized for
patient safety and quality, Memorial Hermann Katy features a
208-bed facility and a medical staff with disciplines spanning 38
specialties.The Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital contains a Chest
Pain Center, is a Level IV trauma center, and has a 242 hour
Pediatric Emergency Center. Night shift position, 7p-7aMinimum
QualificationsEducation: Graduate of an accredited School of
Professional Nursing; Bachelors of Nursing
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to
practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline
and/or nursing unit requirementsExperience / Knowledge / Skills:
- RN I
- RN II = 1-3 years
- RN III = 3-10 years
- RN IV = 10+ years
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by
integrating our culture in all internal and external customer
interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health"
through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration,
compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial
- Delivers safe and appropriate care to patients, according to
the nursing skills inventory and the age and needs of the
- Coordinates the planning for the delivery of nursing care with
an interdisciplinary team and administers appropriate clinical
decisions in the delivery of patient care.
- Collaborates with, directs, and may delegate to the healthcare
team in the attainment of positive outcomes based on data,
research, evidence, and professional standards of care.
- Coordinates treatment plans; develops/implements discharge
and/or transfer plans.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing
evaluation of programs, process improvement and desired
- Considers the diverse needs of each patient through the entire
continuum of care, providing and ensuring the highest level of
service according to established service standards, optimizing the
- Adheres to all regulatory and Texas Board of Nursing
- Performs other duties as assigned, within scope of practice and
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to
all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within
budgetary specifications including time management, supply
management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by
meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills
competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the
success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and
resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Memorial Hermann Health System, College Station , Sign on Bonus - Registered Nurse ER Nights Katy, Healthcare , Brenham, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!