Physician / Gastroenterology / Texas / Permanent / New Central Texas GI Position Job
Company: The Medicus Firm
Location: College Station
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Texas Gastroenterology OpeningJoin the busiest group in
- Take over an existing patient base - BUSY DAY 1!
- Competitive compensation package with earning power exceeding
75th percentile based on MGMA
- 4 ½ day workweek - GREAT work/life balance
- Full endoscopy center in clinic with 3 procedure rooms and
tenured team including 4 CRNAs, 5 RNs, 4 endo techs, 1 PACU tech, 1
registration clerk and 1 open access scheduler
- ERCP procedures required but group is willing to train
- Partnership track with group and endoscopy centerEasy Access to
Houston and Austin
- Home to one of the largest universities in the country!
- 58.6% Population Growth since 2000
- Presidential Library, Wineries and Broadway Shows
- Public schools rated 8 or above by Greatschools.org
- Regional Airport - Direct Flights to DALLAS and HOUSTON!
- Ranked #2 best state to practice medicine by Physicians
- NO STATE INCOME TAXReference GI 9359
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, College Station , Physician / Gastroenterology / Texas / Permanent / New Central Texas GI Position Job, Healthcare , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!