Company: Restore Hyper Wellness Rhwm006
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Here is your chance to work at Restore Hyper Wellness, one of
the fastest-growing franchise companies in America. We coined the
phrase Hyper Wellness because it exemplifies our approach: offer
cutting edge services that have shown results, strive to make our
customers feel better every time they visit, and hyper stimulate
the bodys natural defense mechanisms. For us, Hyper Wellness is a
lifestyle that we believe improves the lives of our customers.
Restores unique retail locations are the antithesis of a
traditional doctors office. We are efficient, fun and social. We
educate and provide information in a completely transparent manner
so that you can manage your wellness better. Every day, we help
thousands of customers achieve their goals around sports
performance, pain management, recovery, beauty and overall
wellness. We were awarded the Employee Health & Wellness Award by
the Austin Chamber of Commerce for the 2019 Greater Austin Business
Awards. We've also made the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing
companies in the United States. Coming in at #113 overall, #11 in
Texas business and #1 in the Texas health industry. We've got a
bright and busy future ahead of us! Our nurses have labeled this
opportunity as "the most fun you can have at a nursing job while
still helping people in a meaningful way." You get to spend time in
a positive environment with clients that are proactively addressing
their health and wellness needs. The Ideal Candidate would have the
- Outgoing personality and enjoys working with people.
- Comfortable with all IV related practices.
- Meets all state requirements and must be licensed and in good
standing to practice medicine.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- High ethics and integrity.
- Ability to work independently and with a smart team.
- Willingly adheres to all policies and procedures and maintains
compliance at all times. Responsibilities & Duties Weekend
Availablity. Ideal candidate must be available to pick up at least
4 shifts per month. Performs nursing assessment and evaluation
under Restore Cryotherapy's medical and nursing protocols:
- Administers two primary nursing services; intravenous therapy
and intramuscular injections using the prescribed formula and array
of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Mild hyperbaric oxygen treatments.
- Administers skin testing as well as transdermal
- Uses electronic medical records to document client visits and
- Under the provider's and nursing director's supervision,
address and answer client questions using the Nursing Reference
Guide and communicate to the nursing team any issues or adverse
- Exhibits use of therapeutic communication, exceptional customer
service, professionalism, timeliness, efficiency, and teamwork in
all aspects of work.
- Maintains a level of knowledge conducive to providing
high-quality, competitive and kind nursing care.
- Assists staff with other store services.
- Opportunity to participate in off-site nursing events and
special projects. Participates in periodical and mandatory nursing
- Other related functions as assigned. Skills & Qualifications
Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN). Two years of experience as a
nurse in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, OR or similar).
One year of experience administering injections. Experience and a
high comfort level with using a computer to document. Demonstrated
ability to work with a diverse community and provide services from
a non-judgemental perspective. Compensation:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance benefits for full time employees
- Free and discounted company services
- Vacation time
- Opportunity for growth
Keywords: Restore Hyper Wellness Rhwm006, College Station , RN, Healthcare , Industry, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!