Medical Call Center Representative
Company: Pulse Physician Organization
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Medical Call Center RepresentativeJob Profile SummaryPosition is
responsible for Patient Access Representative duties for multiple
clinics.Job DescriptionEducation: High School Diploma or GED
Licenses/CertificationsExperience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Two (2) years of experience in a hospital, clinical or setting
- Experience with medical terminology
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficient typing/keyboarding skills
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinkingPrincipal
- Schedules patient appointments and enters required information
in the computer system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Obtains demographic, insurance and financial information from
patient or guarantor. Enters information in computer system with a
high degree of accuracy.
- Explains all required forms to the patient or guarantor and
obtains the necessary signatures.
- Ensures medical necessity compliance by obtaining necessary
data, reviewing Compliance System, communicating information to
patient or guarantor and obtaining necessary signatures.
- Index incoming physician orders to schedule patient
- Release medical records after screening and ensure patient
- Protects the financial integrity of the facility by collecting
patient liability, establishing payment arrangements, discussing
payment options and screening for eligibility.
- Communicates in an effective and professional manner with
patients and their families, office managers, nurse practitioners,
office staff, and insurance companies.
- Completes thorough and accurate documentation
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by
meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills
competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the
success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and
resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Type: Full-timeJob Type:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayAbility to commute/relocate:
- Huntsville, TX 77340: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Pulse Physician Organization, College Station , Medical Call Center Representative, Healthcare , Huntsville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!