Director of Nursing - Assisted Living - RN or LPN /LVN
Location: College Station
Posted on: February 25, 2019
Enlivant is seeking a Nurse Manager for our Bluebonnet Place community in College Station, TX!!
At our core, we believe the care and service for America's aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation's most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 230 assisted living residences comprising more than 11,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 7,000 people.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation's most trusted senior living provider.
As the Care Services Manager, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Nurse Manager is responsible for providing quality nursing oversight at an Enlivant community.
- Ensures quality resident care is consistently delivered in accordance with all local, state and federal guidelines
- Partners with the Executive Director on recruiting, hiring, new hire orientation, training and in-services for the Resident Care Partners, Medication Assistants, LPNs and Lead Resident Care Partners
- Collaborates and partners with physicians, pharmacy and other medical professionals to promote quality care and independence for our residents
- Conducts comprehensive resident pre-admission, admission and quarterly assessments
- Provide on-call support for the community
- Ensures compliance, efficiency and team's understanding of policies and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
- Licensed Registered Nurse or Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Maintains a current/unencumbered RN or LPN / LVN license in the state
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical and supervisory experience in long term care, community based care or assisted living/memory care
- Quality assurance/improvement and staff development experience
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Previous experience as a Caregiver, Health and Wellness Director, Charge Nurse or Director of nursing
- Exhibit good time management and organization skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.Apply
Keywords: Enlivant, College Station , Director of Nursing - Assisted Living - RN or LPN /LVN, Executive , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!