Restaurant General Manager
Company: Gecko Hospitality
Location: College Station
Posted on: October 19, 2018
Job DescriptionGeneral ManagerLocally owned with a focus on excellent customer service
Our Company is searching for a General Manager who will provide customers with the ultimate hospitality experience! The General Manager must have an enthusiasm for the industry and honor our concept as a "way of life". In return, we will supply you with a fun, positive and rewarding work place! We have been in the College Station area since the 1980s. We have grown to have several locations in the area, and we will continue to expand in the near future! Our award winning menu consists of only the highest quality products and served with our delicious signature sides. We pride ourselves on having excellent customer service every single day. If you are a passionate General Manager who would like to take advantage of this phenomenal career opportunity with this award winning concept, Apply Today for our location in College Station, TX.
Title of Position: General ManagerJob Description: The General Manager will oversee all hourly staff members and the management team. The General Manager is responsible for managing activates related to daily restaurant operations. These responsibilities include but are not limited to: customer service, interviewing, working with members of Management to meet sales and operational goals, training employees, banking and administrative responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned to the General Manager as needed.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Bonus program
- Paid Vacation
- Great quality of life (not open late)Qualifications:
- The General Manager should posses 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
- The General Manager should have passion for developing and mentoring people
- The General Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
- The General Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
- The General Manager should have open availabilityApply Now-General Manager located in College Station, TX.If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!Company DescriptionSince 2000, Gecko Hospitality and its dedicated Franchise Partners and Recruiters throughout the United States have been pioneers in the hospitality recruiting industry. The value that Gecko Hospitality provides to its Clientele is evident in the advanced networking and technology skills our professional recruiters possess in identifying qualified restaurant professionals.Our national network consists of 37 regional offices that are driven to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. In addition, Gecko Hospitality offers the largest selection of hospitality jobs, restaurant jobs, hotel jobs, resort jobs and club management jobs online. Our specialized, hospitality-focused team covers all 50 states and Canada with over 80 Franchise Partners and recruiters. Gecko Hospitality was founded on providing the finest restaurant jobs nationwide to the highest performing candidates. More importantly, our Franchise Partners and recruiters began their careers in hospitality and there is no finer training ground for recruiting than real life experience.At Gecko Hospitality, we are passionate about making sure that every member of our recruiting team is familiar with our philosophies. In the same way that we learn about people when developing relationships and friendships, we want our people to have a sense of Gecko Hospitality's values and insight into our company's "personality." With this insight comes a greater understanding of how values "fit" with Gecko Hospitality's values, why we do things the way we do as well as providing a basis for making decisions that are appropriate to those values. We all play a part in keeping these traditions and philosophies alive.We want every member of our recruiting team to understand that we are only as good as how well we follow these philosophies on an every day basis. Gecko Hospitality is all about achieving results by being motivated. This motivation to achieve results comes from within. No one can motivate us, nor can we motivate anyone else. As leaders, all that we can do is provide an environment where people motivate themselves to achieve mutually beneficial goals. Along with this philosophy, each team member possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, rapid learning, responding in a timely manner, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all we want every team member to have a strong work ethic that motivates them to produce superior results both for our candidates and for our Clients.At Gecko Hospitality, you certainly have... more choices
Keywords: Gecko Hospitality, College Station , Restaurant General Manager, Executive , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!