Assistant Territory Manager
Company: Elite Fundraising Solutions, LLC/Krank Golf
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Looking for Assistant Territory Managers to run and facilitate
Golf Tournament Programs, Golf Events, Charity Events, and "Hero
Days" for our veterans and first responders. The role of Assistant
Territory Manager is to fundraise on the golf course, facilitate
new fundraising opportunities among the community, and build and
manage a team of representatives.
- Setting up fundraising tent on golf course at designated
- Join team training calls each week
- Proposing fundraising programs to charities and golf course
general managers within territory
- Seeking out new team members
- Knowledge and love of the game of golf a must. IMPORTANT PLEASE
DONT APPLY IF DO NOT PLAY THE GAME.
- A passion for supporting charities, veterans and first responders
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic
PGA Golf Professionals encouraged to apply!
VETERANS AND ACTIVE/RETIRED FIRST RESPONDERS - We Want You!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
* Organizational skills: 1 year (Required)
* Typing: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Elite Fundraising Solutions, LLC/Krank Golf, College Station , Assistant Territory Manager, Executive , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!