District Fitness Manager
Company: Tru Fit Athletic Club
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Tru Fit Athletic Clubs is looking for energetic, enthusiastic
people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our
team. A Teammate that is humble and hungry and willing to put in
the work and effort needed to achieve our goal of BUILDING A MORE
POWERFUL YOU with every person we encounter.
- Meet or exceed fitness department budgeted gross revenues,
maintain positive net income on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Create a plan to manage existing PT accounts and aggressively
expand customer base through new business acquisition.
- Maintain a safe, productive and inviting exercise environment
for teammates, members and guests
- Continuously monitor the PT business and financial results and
develop meaningful action plans to improve performance of the
- Lead and educate the team and provide leadership to reinforce
the contributions in which Personal Training delivers to provide
greater member engagement and retention.
- Manage Fitness Managers assigned to each club.
- Recruit, train, develop and manage Fitness Managers, Asst.
Fitness Managers, and Personal Trainers to ensure that clubs are
adequately staffed at all times and succession plans are
appropriately maintained for Company needs. Requirements
- 3-5 years of Fitness Management experience, talent
- Must have a passion for fitness and maintain at least one
nationally recognized certification and qualification in personal
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and
- Have collaborative team-building and performance management
Keywords: Tru Fit Athletic Club, College Station , District Fitness Manager, Executive , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!