Sample Management Analyst I
Company: FujiFilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 7, 2022
The Sample Management Tech I, under general direction, will be
responsible for performing routine and non-routine support of
samples submitted to the Quality Control (QC) Laboratory for
evaluation.This position works with the Sample Management team to
manage the samples received from manufacturing for QC testing and
the organization and inventory of these samples. The Sample
Management Technician also arranges sample shipments for outsource
testing and shipments to Clients or other facilities. External
- Writes and revises Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and
other related Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)/Good Manufacturing
Practices (GMP) documentation
- Manages test samples, critical reagents and reference
- Manages shipments to external testing facilities and
- Provides QC support for the Sample receipt for
- Coordinates with Manufacturing, Program managers and other
departments, as required, to ensure activities such as sample
inventory, sample shipments, sample deliveries and other activities
- Help compile and track sample management metricsRequired Skills
- Ability to build and foster relationships, cooperation, and
collaboration across the organization.
- Ability to follow safety procedures outlined in the Chemical
- Utilize SDS sheets to properly assess chemical hazards, spill
response procedures, and PPE requirements if indicated.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Ability to accurately complete required documentation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills. Working
Conditions & Physical Requirements:The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged standing, some bending, stooping, and
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.
- Ability to sit for long periods to work on a computer.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs regularly and up to 30 lbs on
- Potential for exposure to hazardous chemicals, gases, fumes,
odors, mists, and dusts, and other hazardous materials.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment including safety
glasses, lab coat, gloves, specialized clothing including
laboratory scrubs (pants and shirt) and appropriate shoes required
in most areas associated with this position.
- Attendance is mandatory. Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous work experience in a GMP environment.
- Previous work experience involving GMP Documentation.Salary:
Starting salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law. If an accommodation to the application process is
needed, please email ...@fujifilm.com or call 979-###-####.
Keywords: FujiFilm Diosynth Biotechnologies, College Station , Sample Management Analyst I, Executive , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!