Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 5, 2022
TITLE: IT Manager
Location: College Station, Texas
About the Position:
Candidates will report to the CFO and be responsible for managing
internal team members, 3rd party relationships, contractors, and
vendors to maintain and support new and existing business systems,
processes, infrastructure, and security to improve overall
efficiency, security, and business unit success.
- Lead and mentor team members to deliver results for the varied
business units and managing their individual learning and
performance growth. Role will also be hands on, completing tasks
and initiatives directly.
- Must have a deep understanding of networking concepts and
practices, Windows and Linux systems, domain architecture and
overall IT best practices.
- Will work with business partners to assess business process
needs and or areas of improvement. Support, design, and lead
initiatives related to ERP integrations, network infrastructure,
security protocols, software applications, Microsoft 365, point of
sale integrations, etc, to support current and future needs of
varied business units.
- Keep abreast of new advances in information technology,
security and best practices and serve as the in-house resource for
technology and systems.
- Strong collaboration, time management and problem-solving
skills as the primary technology contact for the business
- Ability to learn and manage legacy systems while providing
future replacement solutions through buy in from business unit
- Review, revise, develop and execute IT documentation and
procedures to ensure data security and integrity, outstanding
cybersecurity, and disaster recovery.
- Work with current team to continue compliance and enforcement
of NIST-800-171 and CMMC requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot security and network issues.
- Create and maintain annual budgets for IT department.
- Preparing the business units for external audits.
- Verifiable history of leading information technology functions
in a team environment for multiple stakeholders.
- Strong written and communication skills to non-technical
- Ability to work with teams to achieve goals and meet deadlines
in a fast-paced environment.
- Works well under pressure and time constraints and can
prioritize competing priorities appropriately with minimal
supervision and direction.
- Various IT certifications a plus
About the Successful Candidate:
- Culturally – The candidate must thrive in a culture of specific
expectations delivered within an unyielding cultural definition.
Meeting deadlines and accuracy requirements are a must, but keeping
personnel, clients, and co-workers motivated and enthusiastic at
the same time, is also critically important.
- Professionally – The candidate must understand and practice the
tenets of the professional IT Leader in all aspects of the work
- Attention to Detail and the bigger picture– The candidate must
think in a detailed manner and deliver results that are accurate as
well as understand the big picture, how parts fit together and
recognize synergies between our companies.
- Self-Awareness – The candidate must understand their personal
limitations. While the organization requires performance and
accuracy, it also expects staff to speak up when they need help. In
our culture, it is a sign of strength to ask for help, or say I'm
overwhelmed, I am stuck, or I need assistance. It is arrogance and
weakness to stay silent, cover up mistakes, or to try and spin a
- Happiness – The successful candidate needs to be a happy and
enthusiastic person as that trait is important in managing the
staff and serving the internal and external customers.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate
successful long term relationships with candidates and clients
matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe
technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we
cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer
to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on
collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible
staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology,
Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our
staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, College Station , IT Manager, Executive , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!