Company: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth
Location: College Station
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Overview The Security Manager is responsible for supporting,
monitoring, and enhancing the security operations for the FujiFilm
Diosynth Biotechnologies Texas facilities. The Security Manager
will oversee the day-to-day security operations to ensure security
policies, regulations, rules are enforced and make sure that the
environment in the organization is safe for employees and visitors.
External US Essential Functions:
- Develop, implement and coordinate all security-related
- Develop and maintain, according to business changes,--a
comprehensive security and emergency plan.
- Monitor Homeland Security Threat Levels and evaluate the
situation and take necessary actions to inform Senior Leadership
and employees, if needed, of the potential threat.
- Support and recommend if actions to heightened security are
necessary to reduce vulnerability and increase response capability
during periods of the alerts.
- Support Business Continuity Plan.
- Establish--liaison--and regular communications with local law
- Incorporate security awareness and response procedures into
employee training programs.
- Support and enforce the required background check to
contractors and vendors in conjunction with the FDBT HR
- Provide appropriate--signs to the campus.
- Maintain instruction detection systems in buildings and
- Keep vehicles--away from critical areas. Deny access to
- Manage and limit access to contractors, vendors and temporary
employees as required.
- Install, maintain and regularly--test security and emergency
communications systems to ensure functionality.
- Encourage employees to report any suspicious--activities.
- Monitor surveillance systems for functionality--and
- Train and monitor security staff.
- Support Cybersecurity with adequate policies, procedures and
culture with the IT department.
- Assist in incident response measures, prepare procedures and
resources to manage and communicate during security incidents.
- All other duties as may be assigned.Required Skills &
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, technical aptitude, and
problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple priorities and
- Must be results driven and goal oriented with the ability to
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication
skills with the ability to effectively communicate within
cross-functional teams and to upper management.
- Ability to organize and present technical overviews to
engineering staff, cross functional departments, and upper
- Maintains effective relationships across functional units
gaining their trust and respect.
- Puts accomplishing the goals of the group ahead of
accomplishing individual goals.
- Openly shares knowledge/information needed to accomplish a task
or solve a problem.
- Self-starter and detail oriented.
- Prior experience managing outside security contractors.
- Proficiency with MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word,
Visio, and SharePoint and other most common applications for
- Ability to effectively communicate requirements to vendors and
- Support and supervise activities outside normal business hours
as needed, during night time and weekends.
- Problem-solving mentality to creatively troubleshoot unexpected
process or equipment issues.
- Must be energetic, positive, detail-oriented, and
self-motivated.Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.-- Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.-- While performing the duties of this job, the employee
is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping,
climbing and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.
- Be exposed to noisy environments.
- Travel time up to 10%.
- Support company activities 24/7.
- Attendance is mandatoryMinimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Engineering, Administration or
- 8 years of relevant security experience;
- American Society for Industrial Security Accreditation and /or
Certified Department of Homeland Security;
- Hold Certifications from the American Society for Industrial
Security (ASIS) and / or International Association for Healthcare
Security and Safety (IAHSS) or been able to get the certifications
within 12 months after hiring.--Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or Master---s degree.
- Experience with FDA/regulatory audits.
- Strong experience with security systems.
- Experience in a cGMP facility or working with FDA
regulations.We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer.-- All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.--If an accommodation to the
application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or
Keywords: FDBT - FUJIFILM Diosynth, College Station , Security Manager, Executive , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!