AAADM CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN (FULL-TIME)
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a AAADM CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN
- Location: TAMU - 600 Agronomy, College Station, TX 77840. Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Monday through Friday 08:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Requirement: AAADM Certification Required*Internal Employee
Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hourWe Make Applying Easy!
Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and
search requisition ID number 1127255.The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: If you
have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.SSC Services for Education is known
for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly
believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our
associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive
training, providing supportive management, and offering
unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career
advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that
differentiates us from our competitors. SSC Services for Education
is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a
member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great
as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own
future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of
the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their
actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The
opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass
world. Job Summary
Summary: Performs a variety of skilled maintenance duties related
to the facility's engineering and maintenance functions. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Constructs, finishes, installs, maintains and repairs
electrical and mechanical systems, or the facilities of any related
systems, using power and hand tools and other necessary
- Cleans, lubricates, services, repairs or diagnoses malfunctions
of HVAC, electrical and mechanical building systems, sterilizers,
sprinkler and standpipe systems, transport systems, electronic
signaling systems, fire alarm systems and similar specialty
equipment items with appropriate training, certification skills and
licensing requirements as needed.
- Leads a group of workers on a project
- Teaches maintenance skills to other members of the
- Updates work statuses, timing, and costs of repairs using a
variety of company tech systems.
- Oversees fleet maintenance support including but not limited to
welding, plumbing, electrical, food truck kitchen maintenance,
driving of vehicles, on campus fleet troubleshooting support,
generator fixes, and general maintenance.
- Reviews work of outside vendors and non-licensed maintenance
workers; creates punch lists.
- Determines manpower, material needs and deadlines for jobs or
- Reads blueprints, specifications and models to learn work
layout; plans own work layout.
- Makes routine computations as needed.
- Maintains logs, performs rounds and completes tests and
- Responds to emergency problems in the facility and performs
emergency repairs as needed.
- Makes recommendations for modification or improvement of
preventive maintenance systems.
- Serves as a member of facility's emergency response team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications May Include:
- Five years of experience as a maintenance technician in an
institutional setting in an engineering or maintenance
- Holds a specialization in one trade as evident by possession of
an appropriate Journeyman's license issued by the State. Must have
one of the following: Journeyman Electrical License, Registered ACR
Technician with EPA certification in Refrigerant, Journeyman
Plumber License, Carpentry, Welding, Steam and Pipefitting, Masonry
or Electronic Instrumentation.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications and
models to learn work layout.Associates at SSC -are offered many
fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time positions offer the
following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industry -Compass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:1127255SSC - -
Keywords: SSC, College Station , AAADM CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN (FULL-TIME), Engineering , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!