TEES Research Engineer II
Company: Texas A&M University-AggieFab Nanofabrication Faci
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 22, 2022
*To apply you must go through this link:
This role will involve the operation, development, and maintenance
of processes for a broad suite of process and metrology tools in
AggieFab, the main nanofabrication cleanroom facility at Texas
A&M University. The primary focus will be on deposition and
etch tools, including ICP RIE, Bosch etching, RF and DC sputtering,
e-beam evaporation, PECVD, LPCVD, and ALD tools. Familiarity with
these deposition and etch tools is a requirement, and a working
knowledge of other general wafer fab process tools is a plus. This
role will also involve participating in micro/nanofabrication
projects that TAMU principal investigators and external customers
are engaged in, including MEMS and BioMEMS processing.
* Developing suitable recipes to achieve optimum results from the
process tools for various AggieFab customer research projects
* Establishing operating and training procedures for a variety of
* Leading process development projects for TAMU principal
investigators and external customers
* Maintaining stable operation of process tools by performing
periodic control runs and obtaining inputs from the user base.
* Training users in the operation of process tools
* Working with tool vendors in developing tool operations and
* Establishing preventative maintenance programs and/or working
with tool manufacturers to troubleshoot problems and achieve a high
up-time for the user base
*Required Education: *
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related field or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Required Experience: *
* Two years of related experience.
*Preferred Education: *
* Advanced degree (MS, ME, or Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering,
Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Chemistry, Physics or related science/engineering major.
*Preferred Experience: *
* Cleanroom Experience
* Extensive experience in the operation and development of process
equipment in the semiconductor industry, or in a MEMS, BioMEMS,
nanofabrication, or bioengineering laboratory environment
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a
criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon
the institution's verification of credentials and/or other
information required by the institution's procedures, including the
completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
committed to diversity.
To apply you must go through this link:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,201.45 - $166,839.13 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Texas A&M University-AggieFab Nanofabrication Faci, College Station , TEES Research Engineer II, Engineering , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!