GRAPHIC DESIGNER (FULL TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 19, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a GRAPHIC DESIGNER position.
- Location: TAMU, 600 Agronomy Road, College Station, TX 77840
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Graphic Design experience required, Driver's
- Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Perks: SSC invests in our employees with training and growth
opportunities, but the benefits don't stop there, SSC offers a
comprehensive benefits package and we are also excited to offer
same day pay! At SSC we truly believe that our people are our
greatest asset. SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in
Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group we
create clean, safe, and distraction free learning environments for
students of all ages. With a focus on a people first culture,
growth opportunities, and supporting local communities we set the
stage for a meaningful career in educational facilities nationwide.
Supports the reprographic and resource needs of the client while
maintaining efficient and compliant operations. Essential Duties
- Demonstrates a high-quality, efficient, customer-focused
- Assists in the preparation of resources and other client
materials to include drafting, formatting, and printing the
- Operates high volume reprographic machines.
- Produces marketing materials such as brochures, letters,
posters, printed products by the client's deadline.
- Assists with stock inventory, papers, ink, various supplies as
well as receiving and logging deliveries.
- Keeps reprographics area organized and in accordance with
- Coordinates equipment maintenance with vendors.
- Interacts with customers face to face and receives over the
counter printing requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in a copy center or reprographics
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and publish/design
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.Enhance your quality of life
through our comprehensive benefits:
- * Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- * 401K with Company Match
- * Disability Insurance
- * Life Insurance/AD
- * Associate Shopping Program
- * Health and Wellness Programs
- * Discount Marketplace & Employee shopping program
- * Identify Theft Protection
- * Pet Insurance
- * And MoreSSC maintains a drug-free workplace.SSC & Compass
Group: Achieving leadership in the facility service industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).SSC
Keywords: Compass Group, College Station , GRAPHIC DESIGNER (FULL TIME), Design, Graphic Design & CAD , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...