Location: College Station
Posted on: August 5, 2022
SynchroGrid is seeking a full time Marketing Assistant who will
work closely with our Marketing Manager to promote the company
through digital, physical, and in-person channels including email,
social media, phone calls, newsletter, tradeshows, company events
and more. The candidate must be detail-oriented, creative, and able
to work on multiple tasks at one time. In addition, the candidate
must be willing to learn technical terms to prepare engineering
marketing materials.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Refine website and social media content by obtaining necessary
materials from key SynchroGrid executives.
- Update and modify SynchroGrid's website using appropriate
graphics, videos, text, and layout.
- Design and produce print and digital media for emails, handouts
for trade shows, brochures, customer communications, presentations,
and other external marketing material.
- Run reports that measure program effectiveness and present to
- Collaborate as part of SynchroGrid's Business Development Team
to help SynchroGrid meet growth objectives for customers, sales,
and brand awareness.
- Research best practices, market insights/trends, and
- Assist the development of long-range strategic marketing
- Aid in the planning and development of digital advertising,
promotional campaigns, and strategies.
- Prepare, format, and edit a range of documents.
- Assist with preparing technical proposals.
- Assist with coordinating logistics for trade shows and company
events.QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Knowledge of marketing practices, procedures, and design
- Knowledge of current and emerging web publishing standards and
best practices related to accessibility and usability.
- Skill in design, illustrations, infographics, and data
- Skill in typography, color, and layout composition.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through
multiple revisions from concept to completion while maintaining an
attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and schedules.
- Ability to work on projects of all scales and types, both
collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to work with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Able to handle constructive criticism
Keywords: SynchroGrid, College Station , Marketing Assistant, Advertising , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!