Accounting and Financial Management Technician (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 24, 2022
US Army - Accounting and Financial Management Technician- US
Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States
Army and become a certified Finance Management Technician
responsible for budgeting, disbursing and accounting for government
funds. This is not a civilian contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Receive and post documents to accounting/budget systems
- Process treasury checks for payment and pay for invoices
- Maintain files and prepare financial reports/travel
- Review contracts, invoices and receive reportsPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 9 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, College Station , Accounting and Financial Management Technician (Enlistment Required), Accounting, Auditing , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!