Senior Financial Project Analyst
Company: FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
Location: College Station
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting
Project Managers and Financial Management with monthly and
forecasted revenue and contract reivews. External US Essential
- Ensure accurate monthly revenue recognition
- Forecast revenue and cash flow
- Set up/maintain client projects (SAP and/or Excel)
- Maintain audit and controls data
- Review external client contracts for financial soundness
- Provide variance explanations to forecast for revenue
- Distill large data sets down to small, understandable
conclusions for management presentation
- Perform finance reconciliations of client projects versus
internal accounting systems.
- Special ad-hoc projects as requested
- Adhere to safety requirements
- All other duties as assigned Required Skills & Abilities
- Experience with Revenue Recognition principles and an
understanding of basic accounting rules and concepts.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience with SAP S4, Smartsheets and Keyed-In or
- Excellent customer service, presentation, team integration and
communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise
- Strong analytical and organization capabilities
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to learn via OJT
versus formal training.
- Prior experience in forecasting, budgeting and variance
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with
- Good understanding of program management and biologics drug
development market/business preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel. Working Conditions & Physical
RequirementsThe physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to
operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other
office equipment is required.
- This position is a hyrbrid position (remote and onsite).
- Bachelor's Degree and four (4) years' experience; OR
- Associate's Degree and six (6) years' experience; OR
- Eight (8) years related finance experience without a degree
- Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or closely
Keywords: FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, College Station , Senior Financial Project Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!