Accounting Assistant - Embassy Suites College Stat
Company: Avion Hospitality
Location: College Station
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Accounting Assistant is
responsible for the accounts payable function; ensuring invoices
are processed on a timely basis, responsible for handling all the
hotel deposits in accordance with Avion Hospitality Standards. In
addition, the Accounting Clerk also assists the Property Accountant
with the administration of the Accounting area, including Accounts
Payable, Human Resources and Payroll.Job Duties &
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a
friendly, service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Avion
Hospitality standards, as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Avion Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Ensure hotel billing is processed and mailed in a timely
- Make phone calls to all new billings and outstanding accounts
to keep Accounts Receivable Aging in line with Accounting S.O.P.'s
and corporate standards.
- Generate an aging report as directed by Corporate Office.
- Maintain a filing system for direct billing.
- As directed, assist the Property Accountant with Accounts
- Assist the Property Accountant with the administration of
Accounts Payable including processing invoices for payment and
maintenance of the checkbook accounting system.
- Participate in bi-monthly credit meeting and give status of
- Assist the Property Accountant with the administration of Human
Resources issues, including processing New Hire Paperwork, payroll
administration and distribution of paychecks.
- Assist with other accounting duties as directed by the Property
- Assist with filing of Human Resources and Accounting
- Assist Human Resources with Training Tracking and File Audit
- Assist Property Accountant with maintaining rolodex for direct
- Other duties as required.Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.Powered by
Keywords: Avion Hospitality, College Station , Accounting Assistant - Embassy Suites College Stat, Accounting, Auditing , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!