Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Location: College Station
Posted on: April 9, 2021
La Quinta by Wyndhamis now seeking aNight Auditor to join our
team at the La Quinta by Wyndham College Station location in
College Station,Texas.Job Summary The Night Auditor is responsible
for reconciling all hotel cashier transactions; reviewing,
organizing and compiling management reports on a timely basis and
ensuring the accuracy of guest billings and city ledger
transactions.--He/she is also responsible for effectively
communicating concerns and/or related issues to all levels of
management and performing guest service agent duties as required,
including check-in, check-out, switchboard operation and
reservations.Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or one year of
progressive experience in a hotel or related field required.
- Guest Service Experience preferred.
- Computer knowledge/skills required.Physical Requirements
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move
- Late/Overnight shift.General Requirements
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Fundamental
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests
in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required
(i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports,
etc.) according to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on
a timely basis.
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including
- Input and update financial information into corporate
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing
system functions as required.
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial
events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.--
- Respond to governmental inquiries upon receipt.
- Handle guest requests.COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.Our hotel
owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion
everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences,
and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading economy and
midscale brandsdelivers just that.We are AmericInn by Wyndham,
Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce
Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by
Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La
Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by
Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Super 8 by Wyndham, The
Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by
Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with
offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai
and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000
team members worldwide.Our Company is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer.Job Location: La Quinta by Wyndham College
Station,607 Texas Avenue,College Station,Texas 77840
Employment Status: Full-time
Keywords: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, College Station , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , College Station, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!